mercoledì 27 gennaio 2016

Bulgaria and return to home

The day after, I travelled to Bansko with some friends using a car. The city is in Bulgaria and is quite famous in all the balkanic area as a ski place. It's principal racetrack is called Alberto Tomba, bery famous italian skier.

Crossed the bulgarian border, we travelled a lot before to find a village. The part of the montains are quite poor and comunicate all the comunist history balkans had.

We were able to find a good offer and we took a hotel 4 stars with pool, spa, kitchen in every room for only 15€ in the city centre.

To arrive from Skopje to Bansko, without knew the street, we spent a good part of the day, arriving there for the dinner and quarter of hour in Spa.

We've been in the ski place and took a walk in the city discovering to be the only italians in the whole city, standing at the opinion of the seller in the streets.

The night we've been in the same clubs of the day before, Oxigen and Johnny K.

The day of departure from Bansko, we cleaned the room around midday and we finished the last things to do.

After regard the friends, I took the bus from Bansko to Sofia. I've paid 7€ and I spent around 3 hours to reach the capital. There I went to McDonald, international place where to find wifi, to eat and wait for some friends.

After a fast beer, we went to put my luggage n the house of my host and after we went in Terminal 1, Hipster/rock club with some live bands and a good atmosphere, with prices not so high, infact the cheapest beer 0.5l was around 1.5€. ( 3 leva).

The 17th was the last day in Sofia. I went to visit the city and making the classical mainstream pictures, visiting only the old city centre.
Sardika, the centre, is reacheble with metro, and is full of historical building, churches and you can find the most knew street in Sofia, Vitosha street, where everyone go to shopping and with fancy places.

Furthermore I've visited the mainstream chatedral of Alexander Nevsky.

My tour wasn't without many informations cause I made it alone and, once I've finished to walk, I've been in a bar where I took a tè and wrote some lines of the blog.

When I finished, I return back in the host's place, and we ate and drunk, warming us up before the travel.

Unfortunatly when I came back by bus, I had the feet wet and for 8 hours like this, I took cold and fever.

Now I'm ok again and ready to see what happen and which one will be the next adventure!






















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento