venerdì 25 marzo 2016

Everything Can Happen!

So yeah,
Eveything can happen.

In the end I never went in Ukraine, cause I had some problems with the guy from Blablacar. It happen that he ask me for more money than in the website but, although I accepted to pay more cause I wanted to visit the country, he never arrived.
So I spent the week in Bucharest, discovering the city with people from Macedonia, they also in EVS.

Hosting friends and working in the foster house, the time is passed.
Furthermore I've partecipated, for some days, in an intercultural exchange here in Bucharest, presenting the EVS project to the participants.
The 21th of february, me and my flatmates were in Mid-Term, the last training course gave by EVS to value what we learnt and start to think about what will happen after the project.




It was again a good experience full of riflections and fun.
After the Mid-Term in Busteni, we went in Sinaia.
An amazing little city that deserve a visit.
The main attraction it's the Castel of Peles, really beautiful and magnificent, full of rooms with different themes. One of the most amazing castles of Romania, for the locals.




We reach Sinaia, from Busteni, by hitchhike.
The last time it was horrible, but I realize about how much money I coulded save and how much fun I coulded have doing hitchhike more often.
Btw I bought the flights for Malta, than soon will be another visited place!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento