venerdì 25 marzo 2016

Look who's back!

Yep, I'm still here safe and sound in Romania but just too scatterbrain to write on the blog!
So, what happen during this month?
After the Mid Term, march arrived and here in Bucharest, like some near countries as Bulgaria, people celebrate the "Martisor", a traditional festivity that celebrate the spring during the 1° of March.
During this holiday, people give little objects or amulets, that can rappresent flowers, animals, etc., tied to a bracelet white and red.
Obviously, I received some bracelet as a good herald.

I will not tell you to all the parties I've partecipated cause there is not so much to tell, but just those episodes that we can define "go out with friends" that been more relevant for some reasons.
The first, in order of time, been a party organized by the Institute of Italian Culture in Bucharest.
The party was focused on Carnival. Here in Bucharest, I've seen that carnival is not properly celebrate as I know we do it in Italy, that's why this night catched my attention.
We've seen to a comic show, made by Ciccio Clown, and to a show about Soap Bubbles.
After these exhibitions, both good, we've ate for free some tipical italian sweets as "Chiacchiere", Zeppole", etc.




 The second was when I went to see Alexandra Stan Live.
Maybe you will say "Fuck these bullshits" ( also for the rest), but not happen everyday to see an artist like her for free in a club.
A concert very good that let me appreciate this rumenian artist more than before, adn yes, Alexandra Stan was born in Romania.
The last party, that I will talk about, is the one we organize in our flat.
We done an Hippie Party to celebrate the Birthday of our spanish flatmate, decorating the house and preparing food and Sangria. There wasn't so much people, but the atmosphere wasn't so bad.
It went good, without counting the fact we had to clean the day after.
Other news: I'm going to the gym.
Yep, it sounds weird, but I've found a gym for 17€ per month, and I don't think I can spend better these money, like this at least I can stay a bit healtier.
Also we started and finished a training about how to fill a form to organize an Erasmus plus, in details a Youth exchange.

The Spring is here and it's raining a lot, but in some parcs you can start to see trees full of flowers.

Next adventure: MALTA :D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento